The Winnipeg Golf Expo is set to go on Friday April 5th (2pm to 8pm) and Saturday April 6th (10am to 5pm) at the Red River Exhibition Place. Admission is just $10 (juniors 17 & under are FREE). If you use the promo code GOLFEXPO2019 to purchase your ticket online you can save another $2 per ticket.
Specials at the Winnipeg Golf Expo
Tee 2 Green GOLFEXPO Outlet Centre (a sample of the deals they will have):
- Top Line Recycled Pro V1 golf balls $10 per dozen
- Men’s Polos: Under Armour, Ashworth, Sun Ice, Ogio & more top brands up to 80% off retail
- Ladies golf dresses (regular $129 each) 2 for $120
- TaylorMade M2 & M4 and Callaway Rogue at Canada’s lowest prices
- Adidas Tour 360 golf shoes (regular $269) starting at $99
Links at the Lake Golf Course
FREE Green Fee on Friday April 5, 2019
- The first 1,000 paid Winnipeg GOLFEXPO attendees receive a free round of golf to start the 2019 season courtesy of Links on Lake Golf Course and Lakeland Golf Management (you will receive your pass at the door)
Lakeview Hecla Golf Course
FREE Green Fee on Saturday April 6, 2019
- The first 1,000 paid Winnipeg GOLFEXPO attendees receive a free round of golf to start the 2019 season courtesy of Lakeview Hecla Golf Course and Lakeland Golf Management (you will receive your pass at the door)
Moosehead Breweries ~ The 19th Hole
- Stop by and sample products from Moosehead Breweries, the last Canadian independent brewery in Canada, still owned by Canadians and home to world class beer since 1867. Take a few moments while you visit the 19th Hole to enjoy live PGA Tour golf coverage from the Texas Valero Open.
The above plus over 30 exhibitors and even more contest should be reason enough for you to attend this years Winnipeg GOLFEXPO!
We, Jeff and Tara Ciecko of CK Golf write two blogs, one is our 19th Hole Blog where we share personal experiences and the other an Industry Blog where we comment on general business and internet marketing best practices, sales strategies and give golf industry related opinions. We have owned CK Golf for 10 years and provide business services to the golf and other industries. As of August 2016 our life and our business is ‘location independent’. Our 19th Hole Blog is about the places we visit and the things we do. If you have any questions or comments, or happen to be in the same location as us please reach out and contact us anytime.