Top British Columbia Golf Courses
It seems like everyone is doing a list of top golf courses these days, we (Jeff) thought I might do one as well. Having played many golf courses across North America I thought I would start with British Columbia as I am most familiar with most golf courses in that Province.
These are all just personal opinions and not related to our business at all. The 2018 ScoreGolf Top 100 ranking is in brackets where applicable. My rating is based on layout, conditions, scenery and experiences I’ve had at each course.
- Big Sky Golf & Country Club, Pemberton, BC (42) – Public
- Capilano Golf & Country Club, West Vancouver, BC (9) – Private
- Salmon Arm Golf Club, Salmon Arm, BC – Public
- Point Grey Golf & Country Club, Vancouver, BC (91) – Private
- Morgan Creek, Surrey, BC – Public
- The Harvest Golf Club, Kelowna, BC – Public
- Richmond Country Club, Richmond, BC – Private
- Redwoods Golf Course, Langley, BC – Public
- Golden Golf Club, Golden, BC – Public
- Tower Ranch, Kelowna, BC (54) – Public
- Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club, Vancouver, BC (18) – Private
- Rivershore Golf Links, Kamloops, BC – Public
- Northlands Golf Club, North Vancouver, BC – Public
We, Jeff and Tara Ciecko of CK Golf write two blogs, one is our 19th Hole Blog where we share personal experiences and the other an Industry Blog where we comment on general business and internet marketing best practices, sales strategies and give golf industry related opinions. We have owned CK Golf for 9 years and provide marketing, social media and business services to the golf and other industries. As of August 2016 our life and our business will be ‘location independent’. Our 19th Hole Blog is about the places we visit and the things we do. If you have any questions or comments, or happen to be in the same location as us please reach out and contact us anytime.