Bigger, Better, LOUDER
Who: Consumers from around British Columbia, Exhibitors from British Columbia and North America’s best golf & travel destinations!
What: A Bigger, Better, LOUDER Golf & Travel Show than every before!
Where: Pacific National Exhibition Forum (PNE), 2901 East Hastings St.
When: Saturday, February 14, 10:00am to 5:00pm & Sunday, February 15, 10:00am to 4:00pm
Why: Save the dates. Everyone from the beginner to the avid golfer must mark their calendars for the largest annual, not-to-be-missed, consumer golf and travel show in Western Canada!
How: Purchase your ticket in advance online at vancouvergolfshow.com or at the gate. Adult tickets are only $12 and kids 17 & under get in FREE.
The Vancouver Golf & Travel Show is back! Bigger, Better, LOUDER than ever before! Join in on the fun during this interactive two-day event at the magnificent setting of the PNE Forum, February 14 & 15, 2015.
It is BIGGER!
The amazing exhibitors bring you everything you need for the season. Find out what is new, what is trending and what is available all under one roof. It is loaded with real inspiration, fresh ideas, and expert advice for attendees on every aspect of the golf game:
• Discover new courses, reacquaint with old ones, and find out about special offerings.
• Plan golf trips to great resorts and hotels from local destinations to around the world.
- Meet with the golf ambassadors from the PGA of BC and British Columbia Golf.
• See, touch, and demo all the new technology, gear and gadgets from retailers and manufacturers.
- Try and buy! Get great deals that are available this weekend only.
It is BETTER!
We are celebrating the game of golf and we are inviting you to join us at the Fireside chats, held three times a day, each day and hosted by TSNRadio’s Jeff Paterson with very special guests:
• PGA of BC player, PGA Tour, Web.com and PGA Tour Canada player, Bryn Parry.
• Pro Golfer, Big Break Finalist and Kikkor Golf Inventor, James Lepp.
- Sports Editor & Columnist and Author of “America’s St. Andrew’s, Blaine Newman.
- Vancouver Golf Tour Commissioner and former Tour player, Fraser Mulholland.
- Golf BC Vice President and Golf Industry Insider, Andy Hedley
• With more guests added to the schedule in the coming weeks.
They will share their insights on tournament golf, Canadians on Tour and so much more!
It is LOUDER!
The focus is centered on our attendees having some fun, a little competition and a great time!
• A variety of hands-on activities, contests, prizes and fun for everyone, young and old.
• New this year is the Beer and Wine Garden. It will be flowing with your favourite refreshments while you enjoy the guest speakers of the Fireside Chats.
The Vancouver Golf & Travel Show has all the elements to kick off a Bigger, Better, LOUDER golf season! Don’t worry about the weather, it is always good!
About: The Vancouver Golf & Travel Show is the largest consumer golf & travel show in Western Canada with over 125 exhibitors, travel destinations, manufacturer’s representatives and demonstrators. It is owned and operated by Cascadia Events and is supported and endorsed by the PGA of British Columbia and British Columbia Golf.
New Charity Partner: The Vancouver Golf & Travel Show has partnered with Boys & Girls Clubs of South Coast BC. For over 75 years, BGC has been giving children and youth something they deserve; a place to belong when they aren’t at home or at school. BGC provides substance abuse services and support to vulnerable youth, counselling and employment services to youth and families, programs for toddlers, pre-schoolers and parents of teens plus summer wilderness camping and Camp Potlatch.
We are proud of this new partnership and hope that we can introduce some youth to our great game. Please remember that all kids 17 and under get into the Vancouver Golf & Travel Show for FREE!
We, Jeff & Tara Ciecko of CK Golf Solutions write two blogs, one is our 19th Hole Blog where we share personal experiences and the other a Biz Blog where we comment on business best practices and give golf industry related opinions. We have owned CK Golf Solutions for 7 years and provide marketing, social media and business services to the golf and other industries. If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact us anytime.