2014 – 2015 NHL Regular Season
I wasn’t into NHL this season as much as I have been in the past, maybe it was the long run the Seahawks had again. Don’t get me wrong I didn’t miss watching more than a handful of Canucks games and the last two weeks of the regular season I got back into it as the playoff races got interesting. I am looking forward to the playoffs getting started as I think right now all 8 teams in the Eastern or Western Conferences could win the Stanley Cup!
C1. St. Louis Blues vs. W1. Minnesota Wild – St. Louis Blues in 5 ~ Minnesota 4 – 2
- This might be the most lopsided series in the West for the first round.
C2. Nashville Predators vs. C3. Chicago Blackhawks – Chicago Blackhawks in 7 ~ Chicago 4 – 2
- This is going to be a hard fought series but I gave it to the Blackhawks for their experience.
P1. Anaheim Ducks vs. W2. Winnipeg Jets – Anaheim Ducks in 6 ~ Anaheim 4 – 0
- As an exPegger, I’d really like to say the Jets but can’t. They’ll give the Ducks some trouble but it won’t be enough.
P2. Vancouver Canucks vs. P3. Calgary Flames – Vancouver Canucks in 6 ~ Calgary 4 – 2
- I aways take the Canucks I know. This should be a fun, hard fought series between two teams who don’t like each other.
A1. Montreal Canadians vs. W1. Ottawa Senators – Montreal Canadians in 6 ~ Montreal 4 – 2
- Like the Canucks/ Flames in the West, this other all Canadian match-up should be a great series. Ottawa’s luck is going to run out here after a great push to make the playoffs.
A2. Tampa Bay Lightening vs. A3. Detroit Red Wings – Tampa Bay in 6 ~ Tampa Bay 4 – 3
- Detroit isn’t getting any younger and that will hurt them in this series. I think changes are coming in the off season in the Motor City.
M1. New York Ranges vs. W2. Pittsburgh Penguins – New York Rangers in 6 ~ New York 4 – 1
- Pittsburgh is still a pretty good team, that didn’t have a great year. I think the Rangers are going to be tough and AV will have them ready for the playoffs.
M2. Washington Capitals vs. M3. New York Islanders– Washington Capitals in 7 ~ Washington 4 -3
- This one matches up pretty evenly for me. It might come down to who has the better power play in this series.
Agree or disagree with my picks? Leave a comment with yours!
We, Jeff & Tara Ciecko of CK Golf Solutions write two blogs, one is our 19th Hole Blog where we share personal experiences and the other a Biz Blog where we comment on business best practices and give golf industry related opinions. We have owned CK Golf Solutions for 7 years and provide marketing, social media and business services to the golf and other industries. We DO NOT get paid for ANY of the blogs on our website. These are the places we visit and the things we do because we want to. When we say that we like or dislike something or have a good or bad experience this is our opinion and the truth as we see it. If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact us anytime.