Top 10 19th Hole Blogs of 2012
19th Hole Blog
We’ve been blogging for about four years now. This year we changed the name of our blog to the 19th Hole Blog after some suggestions from friends. We did it in part because a little over a year ago we decided to to write two blogs on our website. The 19th Hole Blog (our original blog) is largely about our life… wines we taste, restaurants we dine at, golf courses we play, the Vancouver Canucks and interesting activities or experiences we have along the way.
Top 10 of 2012
Like everyone else doing a “Top 10″ list at this time of year we decided to use Google Analytics and review which posts on our 19th Hole Blog were the most read of the year. So… here they are:
- 2012 NHL Playoff Predictions
- The Vancouver Canucks Playoff Season is Over
- Golf Course Review – Shaughnessey Golf & Country Club
- Golf Course Review – Point Grey Golf & Country Club
- Dining in Parksville at Kalvas Restaurant
- Wine Tasting at Home – Copper Moon Malbec
- 2012 Second Round NHL Playoff Predictions
- Vancouver Golf Tour Announces Marquee Players for the 2012 Vancouver Open
- A Dumb Move for the Game of Golf
- Dining in Vancouver at Italian Kitchen
Make 2013 a great year!!
Jeff & Tara Ciecko of CK Golf Solutions write two blogs on their website, one is their 19th Hole Blog where they share personal experiences and the Biz Blog where they share business best practices and golf industry related opinions. They have owned CK Golf Solutions for 5 years and provide marketing, social media and business services to the golf and other industries.